Labels

Thursday 26 November 2015

Planning: Production Roles - Miss Begum

Introduction
Between me and my group members we have decided to share out different production roles between us to balance out the workload and use our expert skills for the identified areas. I have taken the roles that i will be taking control of with my other member taking control of the other 4.

Sound - I have decided to take on this role largely down to the fact that one of my other AS subjects is Music Technology in which you are taught deeper into the details and specifications of the technology side of the music industry and things such as drowning out the sound of unnecessary noise just to hear the footstep of the antagonist can be done with such ease. 


Location - I decided to take this role as since between the two of us i travel the most in terms of range. Because of that i could know areas on my way to school or so and so that can be the location for different scenes in the thriller.


Lighting Operator - With the help of Music Tech info i can be able to use my knowledge of the equipment to be able to control lighting to suit the type of lighting needed in different scenes. Also as i know the type of lighting i need i will be able to picture it in my head and get a better idea of what i will do as operator of the lights.


Costume, Hair & Makeup - Because neither of us know how to apply makeup i find it best fit to seek help or advice into applying the face paint needed for the clown effect on both antagonist and victim. With costume i can sort that as with Dance (other AS subject) i have access to props and costumes for the themes needed as a clown hair and everything else is already in my hands.


Director - I have given myself director and not producer because they are both the top two jobs and my partner is better at producing than i am whereas due to my experience of watching thriller and non-thriller films i feel as if i would be a better director to create the effect my antagonist will need to show his intimidating posture. 

1 comment:

  1. Highly basic evidence of what roles you plan to take within the production.

    To improve;
    -comment on the roles Abass will take too so you have evidence of the overall production
    -you justify why you haven taken each role, comment on what that role actually entails

    ReplyDelete