Labels

Thursday 17 December 2015

Planning: Shot List - Miss Begum

Introduction

This is created by the director as a way for the group to know how the scenes will be shot and the type of cinematography used in those scenes. It is important as it helps organize scenes more and groups can gain extra knowledge from outer sources to add that extra effect to any of the scenes which is good for everyone in the group. I created a shot list using footage already recorded and ideas from my storyboard to discuss the cinematography to be used in my groups opening.


Conclusion


I believe that from creating this document for my group to look at and understand what will be going it has furthered my knowledge into understanding how each scene will go and what cinematography will be added. I personally have used this as a way to add it to actual recording of the opening and any other footage which will later help me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Proficient evidence of planning here. A shot list is very important to create so you and your group plan your use of the camera.

    To improve;
    -should look to include more examples in your shot-list overall to ensure a good variety
    -does it allow you to think about variety of cinematography when you film?
    -will is save time when filming?

    ReplyDelete